Terramino Foods is currently looking for a freelance/contract food writer and photographer to join our team!
At Terramino Foods, we envision a delicious protein rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health. You will get to work with our diverse team to create written content (articles and recipes) and photograph food. As part of a small team, you will have a lot of influence on developing and managing your own projects. We are looking for those who have a diversity of experiences and who most importantly love food!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm lifestyle food articles and recipes.
- Write and edit articles and prepare for publishing.
- Assist with developing business and marketing strategy.
- Interview and talk with members of our community to drive content creation.
- Test and fact-check recipes and articles.
- Photograph events and recipes created.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in food writing and photography.
- Degree in writing or marketing or related preferred.
- Ability to write, read, and think critically.
- Must be a good communicator using words and graphics.
- Have experience photographing and photo editing, food preferred.
- Passionate about food, sustainable businesses, and growth.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to work on and help manage different projects.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Part remote okay.
- Flexible working hours, ability to move into permanent role at later time.
Instructions to Apply:
Please include a writing sample and photography sample with your application or link to a portfolio of your work as well as a resume and cover letter.
Terramino Foods is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.